Sunday, November 15, 2015

11/10/2015

Hello freaks! So this was a pretty good week! Kinda poopy too hahaha! So the lady that I talked about last week didnt make it to church this week so she cant be baptized with her family this week and they wont be baptized without her! Super bummy but gotta do what ya gotta do.

We will have two baptisms this saturday though and I am super pumped because one of the asked me to baptize them and thats always an awesome feeling!

Not too much has been going on though. I got to talk with a lady that is 104 years old and she was pretty much the most amazing person I have ever met in my life! She is so healthy and funny! She said that one day we will learn how to work like her haha!

Here are some pics of a guy in the ward playing the accordian for us.... I want one... And here is a pic of my face when I get mommys christmas packages early! woot woot

Goodbye losers



No comments:

Post a Comment