Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day One: The Goodbye

Hello friends and family of Zach, Kristi here (Zach's sister). This will be Zach's missionary blog where I will post his letters and you can get updates on how he is doing.

Today we dropped off Zach at the MTC and it was so, so hard to say goodbye to our brother for two years. But we are all so proud of him and know that he will do amazing things for the people of Brazil! Here is a family picture we took today.



Just a quick note, if you got a magnet at the farewell, the email address is actually zachary.wright@myldsmail.net (the magnet says .com FYI). As of right now I do not have his MTC mailbox address but as soon as I get it I will post it here as well. Thank you all for your love and support of Elder Wright! I know he appreciates every single one of you! Please keep him in your prayers. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment