Sunday, December 13, 2015

Pizza!

Hey yall! Just thought I would let ya know that I am still alive and kicking! We had exchanges this week and I got to stay will my good buddy Elder Xavier! We had a pretty awesome pizza and Guarana!

We have transfers in 6 days... not that I am counting down or anything! I think I am going to stay in the area. If I stay I will have 6 months in this area!! Thats a lot of time! 

I have gotten to the point that I know everyone I see in the road and I am starting to make contacts 2 or 3 times with the same people.. Its pretty fantastic! 

Everyone here thinks I am from Germany. For example I made a contact with this couple and the (very smart) man said: Hey you are speaking English thats awesome!

Me: Im speaking English?

His wife: No He is speaking German not English.

Me: You guys are understanding what I am saying stupids. DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH OR GERMAN?!! I THINK NOT!!! 

His wife: I think hes mad....


Yup thats my everyday life people. Thank goodness people accept the gospel here because if not it would be some real long days!

Love you all dont do drugs. 
The name is Elder.


No comments:

Post a Comment