Wednesday, February 18, 2015

MTC Week 5

This week has been so crazy!! My companion has now officially messed his pants twice... He has some problems back there! He has actually had a lot of blood in his stool so we got to take a trip to the hospital so he could get colonoscopy! It was very much the best part of my week!! I was in the waiting room for a good 20 minutes before I got the news. The nurses came and got me and said they needed help holding my companion down and comforting him! I didn't know how to handle this! They ran be back into the recovery room and there I found Elder Sanford moaning and trying to get out of bed! He was trying to rip his IV out and They didn't like that! They told me that 10% of patients have bad dreams after going under and he was one of them. Everyone was trying to act serious but I was laughing very very hard that he was freaking out so bad... The nurses did not find that funny! Elder Sanford finally started to calm down and talk... He was only speaking Portuguese!! It was by far the best and most fluent Portuguese he has spoken since we have been here!!! He didn't say one word of English for an Hour! He took me through the ringer!!! First He started crying and telling me how much he loved his girlfriend, then he got really upset because he thought that I loved her haha! And then he started laughing because he loved me!

After he was done crying He was so excited because the nurse was cute. He kept asking what her name was and if she was married. Then he'd fart and start crying because he farted in front of the nurse! Then he'd look at me and start laughing because he farted! My dear companion was not fond of his blanket or hospital gown.... We no longer have any secrets. I'm just going to leave it at that. Every time he would realize that he is naked he would just yell OOPPPAA which means whoops in Portuguese and start laughing which then led to crying...

He did some other things that I'm not going to share over this email because they are just to funny and not missionary appropriate haha! But to end the good laughter he thought he would play a trick on me! He faked death! He immediately just fell lime and stared into the distance with a gaze.... As he did this he flipped off his heart beat monitor so the machine was beeping really loud and all the lines were flat!! I had the biggest panic attack of my life!! I thought my companion just died!! I was questioning the blessing I have him and completely freaking out!! After a good 10 second she popped up and said just kidding.... I'm still a little peeved at him! Remember all this was in pure Portuguese!!

Well other than my awesome hospital story, I have some real good news!! I got my flight plans to Brazil and I will be leaving Monday at 6 a.m.!! how crazy is that?! I'm so excited to get down there and spend a few months of no talking!! I can't wait!!

Wish me luck my precious little cherubs!! pray that I'll get a patient companion!!
Love you all,
Love Elder Amazing/awesome/coolguy Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment