Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hey Y'all

Hey yall!

So I had a pretty eventfull week! Ill start by telling you about the awesome family we found!

So We were just walking down the road and It started to down poor rain and right then my companion said we were going the wrong way and went to turn around. I called him stupid and went and stood under this little pavilian thingy in front of a house. So we stood under there for a couple minutes and then just descided to knock the door. Turns out it was a family of 7 people and they all have all their teeth! Durring the lesson I had a vision and I just pictured them all in white baptismal clothes! The family was really excited about the lesson and seemed really into it! We went back a second time and the mom of the family had read 50 or so pages in the Book of Mormon! She said she prayed after if it was true, and that night she had a dream! In the dream she said she saw me and my companion and we were saving her and her family from a giant black pit! She also said that the next day after the dream she talked to her neighbor who she had never met for the two years they had lived there. She said that her neighbor started talking about her sister who was a member of the Church..... She told us that she took these as her signs from god that this is the true church! Its just tooooooo good to be true! We have our next lesson with them tonight! This family was a huge testimony builder for me!

My companion got transfered this morning so now I have a new comp. I dont know how to say or spell his name but It seems pretty cool. I officially am living with three people who dont speak english so this should be interesting haha!

We got to go to the temple in Curitiba and It was pretty awesome! It was crazy weird in Portuguese though haha! We took the whole branch on a bus for the whole day! 

Also I found a dead armadillo and got a picture with that haha! So now yall know that there are armadilos in Brasil! I would love to send pics but I keep getting the one computer that cant send pictures so maybe next week! 

Well I love ya all and hope to hear from ya! 

Elder Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment