Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Nos tivemos um batismo!!!

Este semana foi bem bacana! I got to baptize my little friend Sandy this week! It was pretty awesome! We reactivated her family and now they are preparing to be sealed in the temple! 

We also got to go to the zoo last P day and it was the same as the last time but hey its the zoo!! I was like a little kid haha!

Me and my companion had our ups and a lot of downs this week but we got it all worked out and now we are some pretty good friends. I know that if we didnt have the spirit with us we would have killed eachother. I was just about ready to do what bain did to batman and break his back on my knee hahaha jk jk (just a little kidding). So if you were wondering if the mission was so lovey dovey its a lie! But you really do learn how to enjoy the good moments and leave the bad moments behind.

I love you all and I love this work till next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment