Sunday, January 17, 2016

Subway and Baby Birds

Hello freaks!

So this was a nice week here in the jungle! Last P day I got to go to Subway and power my way threw a footlong and I won a poster of chooobacka!!! It was one of the best days of my life.

We wont have any baptizms this transer which is pretty sad. our investigators wont stop smoking, using crack, or get married. We did find a couple that was really good though and they had already studied about the church and were excited to recieve us in their home. The should be  baptized here in a couple weeks but I wil probably be transfered this next week. I will miss this area a lot! I already have 6 months here though. Thats a lot of time!

My companion found a baby bird and tried to rescue it. He braught inside and it got away and pooped on his pillow. That was pretty awesome.

I also took a sweet pick of the jungle like area around our area! I will send it in a another email. 

Well that is Elder Wright! Fat and happy. and "still" drug free!!


No comments:

Post a Comment